Total Organic Carbon Analyzer (TOC)
Shimadzu SSM -5000A TOC-V and TOC-L Series
Model: Shimadzu SSM -5000A TOC-V and TOC-L Series.
Location: 014 Brauer Hall
Description: TOC analysis is an analytical technique measure the total amount of carbon in the liquid and solid samples. Which utilizes a catalytic oxidation combustion technique at high temperature (the temperature raises up to 720 °C) to convert organic carbon into CO2. The CO2 generated by oxidation is measured with a NON-dispersive infrared (NDIR) sensor.
- Measure the total organic carbon (TOC), total inorganic carbon (IC), total carbon (TC).
- Measure the total organic carbon (TOC) in solid powdered sample.
- Find the concentration of natural organic matter in natural water samples.
- Determine optimal conditions for lignocellulosic biomass valorization in a lignin and conducting the growth studies.
- Study the captured carbon dioxide from the atmosphere.
- Ensuring the water quality before the point of uses.
- Total organic content in a suspended culture of microalgae and tracking the microalgae growth process.
|Per hour rate||Trained user||By our service|
|Other departments at WUSTL||$25||$125|