Model: QuantStudio 3
Location: 075E Whitaker Hall
Description: The qPCR system stands for quantitative polymers chain reaction and is a technology. It has become the definitive approach to quantify gene expression and corroborate high-throughput microarray results in both basic sciences and clinical research. These include gene expression analysis, genotyping, allelic discrimination, single nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) detection, microbe and pathogen detection, species abundance quantification and many others.
- Detect differences in target quantity as low as 1.5-fold, allow remote monitoring, and feature optional cloud-based Applied Biosystems analysis modules and data sharing.
- Detect, characterize and quantify nucleic acids for numerous applications.
- Gene expression analysis.
- The detection of genetically modified organism in food and cancer phenotyping.
- qPCR assay is widely used for the quantitative measurement of gene copy number (gene dosage) in transformed cell lines or the presence of mutant genes.
- Allelic discrimination.
- Single nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) detection.
- Microbe and pathogen detection, species abundance quantification.
|Per hour rate||Trained user||By our service|
|Other departments at WUSTL||$7.5||$67.5|