Model: Veeco Di 3100
Location: 017 Brauer Hall
Description: AFM is capable of nanoscale surface topography and morphology measurements of a range of different surface types producing high resolution, three-dimensional images by scanning a sharp probe over the sample surface.
- Metrology sub-Angstrom resolution.
- 100×100 µm lateral dynamic range.
- 5 µm vertical dynamic range.
- Tapping Mode.
- Contact Mode.
- Allows for nanometer –scale investigation of cells and molecules.
- Imaging of almost any type of surface, including polymers, ceramics, composites, glass and biological samples.
- Image the topography of soft biological materials in their native environments.
- Probe the nano-mechanical properties of cells and extracellular matrices, including their intrinsic elastic modulus and receptor-ligand interaction.
|Per hour rate||Trained user||By our service|
|Other departments at WUSTL||$25||$125|